The Wisteria Condo at YishunLocated at Junction of Yishun Avenue 4 / Yishun Ring Road * District 27 of Singapore
The Wisteria Condo is a Mix-Development Condominium that is going to launch in Feb 2016 at Yishun Avenue 4 ( District 27) in Singapore , with a tenure of 99 years leasehold and a GFA allocation of 60% Residential and 40% Commercial. Comprises of 2 Level of retails space ( 72 retail units and 33 F&B units) at basement and level 1 and 3 Tower of 9 storey with 216 units starting at level 3 of the mall. The retails podium will compromises an exciting array of F&B and retail outlet, including a supermarket and food court.
The Wisteria Condo at Yishun
The Wisteria Condo / Map Location
The Wisteria Condo is mixed-use development, located at junction of Yishun Avenue 4 comprises The Wisteria Condo (216-unit Condominium development) and Wisteria Mall (105 commercial units).
Strategically located at the heart of the city, this 99 years leasehold new launch near Yishun MRT and Khatib MRT Station is surrounded by a multitude of Singapore’s best amenities. A selection of top-rated restaurants, eating establishments, and pubs line the vicinity of The Wisteria Condo, with most of them found along Yishun Ave 4.
The Wisteria Condo Actual Site
The Wisteria Condo occupies about 105,054 square feet of land with a plot ratio of 2.8. When the piece of land was opened by Housing Development Board (HDB) for bidding during early 2015 as mixed development of residential and commercial, it attracted five bidders. Northern Resi Pte Ltd and Northern Retail Pte Ltd won the Top bid of $185.10 million, which translate to $629 per square feet per plot ratio. The expected break-even price to be $900 to $1000 psf.
The Wisteria has a wide selections of units consist of 1 bedroom (Approx. 441sqft) / 1 + Study (Approx. 549sqft) / 2 bedrooms (Approx. 635sqft) / 2 + Study (Approx. 7010sqft) / 3 Bedrooms (Approx. 893sqft) / 3 + Study (Approx. 969sqft) / 4 + Study (Approx. 1173sqft).
s up and coming city fringe location – the Meyappa Chettiar Road in District 13. The proximity to the Patong Pasir MRT and connectivity to major roadways such as Central Expressway, Pan Island Expressway and Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway, make all city locations conveniently accessible from this location. However, there may be no need to venture to far for fulfilment of daily needs
The Wisteria Condo At YishunProject Attractiveness and Advantages
- Connectivity – The Wisteria is well connected via major express-ways such as the Central Express-way(CTE) and Tampines Express-way(TPE). Additionally, there will be the upcoming eleventh express-way North South Express-way(NSE) expected to serve motorists by year 2020 to connect the northern region of Singapore to out city centre, potentially shortening travel time by 30%! Residents taking the public transport can get to the nearest Khatib MRT or even Yishun MRT station where you are merely 2 stops away from Sun Plaza & Ang Mo Kio Hub, 3 stops away from Bishan Junction 8, 4 stops to Woodlands Causeway Point & the future regional centre, 5 stops to NEX Shopping mall in Serangoon and 8 stops to the Orchard shopping belt!
- Amenities – There are countless of retail and shopping stores ready to serve your family. Places such as the whole new Northpoint City, double the size of the current Northpoint Shopping Centre featuring Singapore’s first Community Centre within a mall at 4400 square meter, over 500 retail & dining outlets, Roof-Top community garden, Yishun Public Library and a childcare centre. Also not to forget the upcoming Junction Nine Shopping Centre with another 146 retail shops to spoil Yishun dwellers with choices!
- Recreation – There are a plethora of recreational facilities around The Wisteria residents to enjoy besides The Wisteria Mall. Places such as Yishun SAFRA, Sembawang Country Club, ORTO @ Lor Chencharu, Orchid Country Club and Lower Seletar Reservoir Park are a few places you and your family can enjoy for a weekend full of activities.
- Plenty of educational Institutions – The Wisteria is near to many good schools such as Chongfu Primary School, Huamin Primary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School, Jiemin Primary School, Naval Base Primary School, Northland Primary School, North View Primary School, Peixin Primary School, Peiying Primary School, Xishan Primary School, Yishun Primary School, North View Secondary School, Northland Secondary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School, Naval Base Secondary School, Northbrooks Secondary School, Orchid Park Secondary School, Yishun Secondary School, Yishun Town Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School (Yishun), GEMS International School, Yishun Junior College.
- Renowned Wisteria Developer – BBR Holdings is a listed company in SGX where their core businesses include general construction, specialised engineering and property development. Their property development subsidiary, BBR Development Pte Ltd is ever expanding and has enjoyed many success from previous projects such as Nature Mansions in Telok K Kurau, 8 Nassim Hill, Lush on Holland Hill, Bliss @ Kovan and the most recent Lake Life EC in Jurong West.
|Project||The Wisteria Condo|
|Developer||Northern Resi Pte Ltd & Northern Retail Pte Ltd|
|Location||Yishun Avenue 4|
|Development Type||Mixed-use (residential & commercial)|
|Tenure||99 years Leasehold from 27 April 2015|
|Site Area||9,759.80 sqm / 2.8 Plot Radio|
|Expected TOP:||19 August 2019|
|Total Units||216 Residential Units +105 Commercial|
|Development Type||3 towers of 9 storey with 216 units directly connected to 2 levels of retail spaces (72 retail units and 33 F&B units) at basement and level 1|
|Car park lots||For residential ( L2 & L3 ) 216 Lots + 3 Handicapped Lots|
|Facilities||Facilities Landscape on Level 3|
|Additional Information||Northern Resi will develop and sell around 200 residential dwelling units, while Northern Retail will develop the commercial units and be the single strata owner upon completion, its developers said in a statement.
The commercial units will include shops, restaurants, food court and a supermarket.
The Wisteria Condo development will use Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) and Prefabricated Bathroom Units (PBU) for at least 65 percent of the constructed floor area and bathroom units respectively, as required by the government’s initiative to use labour-efficient construction methods to improve construction productivity.
|Eligibility||All Eligibility including foreigners|
|Category||Important Amenities Near New Condo||Approximate Distance|
|Train Stations||Khatib (NS14)||0.9km|
|Bus Stop||Blk 666 (Bus: 812)
Opp Naval Base Pri (Bus: 811)
|Supermarkets||Fairprice (849 Yishun Ring Rd)
Sheng Siong (Yishun 845)
Giant (Yishun Ave 11)
Cold Storage (Northpoint)
Junction 9 (U/C)
|PCF Nee Soon Central Blk 646-644
PCF Nee Soon Central Blk 609
PCF Nee Soon South Blk 879-852-874-875
Saraswathy Darma Muneeswaran Kindergarten
Iman Kindergarten (Yishun)
PCF Nee Soon South Blk 794
PCF Nee Soon Central Blk 367
PCF Nee Soon East Blk 408
PCF Nee Soon East Blk 312
PCF Nee Soon Central Blk 737-738
|Naval Base Primary School
Northland Primary School
Huamin Primary School
Peiying Primary School
North View Primary School
Jiemin Primary School
Yishun Primary School
Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School
|Chung Cheng High School (Yishun)
Orchid Park Secondary School
Northbrooks Secondary School
North View Secondary School
Naval Base Secondary School
Yishun Secondary School
Yishun Town Secondary School
Northland Secondary School
|Yishun Junior College||1.5km|
|Gems International Academy||1.1km|
|Food Centre||Yishun Food Centre (U/C)
Chong Pang Market & Food Centre
|Lifestyle||Safra Yishun Country Club
Orchid Country Club
Yishun Town Garden
Nee Soon East Park
Lower Seletar Reservoir Park
Yishun Sports Hall
Bottle Tree Park
Nee Soon Central Community Park
The Wisteria Condo cum Commercial development in Yishun Avenue 4 is approximately 900 m away from Khatib MRT Station where its future residents can access to the North South Line. It is just 1 train station away from Yishun Central which allows them to access many bus services available at Yishun Bus Interchange which is located at the town centre. These provide them with a conduit of convenience when it comes to traveling to various parts of the country and also to downtown Singapore. It takes drivers approximately 19 minutes to drive from New Condo to the Central Business District (CBD). To head down to Orchard Shopping Area, it will take approximately 16 minutes of driving. New Condo is also near to the Seletar Expressway (SLE) which links to the Central Expressway (CTE) and also the Tampines Expressway (TPE) providing the ease of driving to various parts of the island. Yishun Street 51 Yishun Avenue 1
The commercial units at The Wisteria will provide its future residents the conveniences of getting their daily necessities without the need of traveling far. More shopping, dining, entertainment and leisure facilities are available at the Northpoint which is located 1 train station away at Yishun Central. Future residents of The Wisteria can also enjoy endless shopping experience at the North Point City when it will be ready in 2020. In terms of getting fresh market produce and delicious local food, future residents can head down to Chong Pang City where they can find numerous retail shops and eating outlets offering a wide array of products and services. In the heart of this neighbourhood centre, there is Chong Pang Market and Food Centre which has many market stalls and also local food stalls. A future Yishun Food Centre which is approximately 800 m away from The Wisteria is in planning. Upon completion, this food centre will provide more local food choices to future residents.
The development of The Wisteria Condo will use Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) and Prefabricated Bathroom Units (PBU) for at least 65 percent of the constructed floor area and bathroom units respectively, as required by the government’s initiative to use labour-efficient construction methods to improve construction productivity.
Northern Resi and Northern Retail are wholly-owned subsidiaries of NorthernOne Development, and the immediate holding company of NorthernOne is Northern Development, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BBR Property.
BBR Group’s CEO Andrew Tan said, “We are pleased that this new project will leverage the integrated competencies within the BBR Group, in terms of engineering solutions, construction methods as well as property development expertise.”BBR Holding
|Blk 1002 Toa payoh Industial park , #02-1437 , Singapore 319074|
|*Mon – Sat 11am -10pm *|
For More latest Information ,Details pricing + Discounts and Units availability * The Wisteria Condo * Please feel free to give our Sale and marketing representative a call anytime or Simply fill in the form and our staff will be in touch shortly!
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.