La Vie Residences
Located at Chroy Changvar of Phnom Penh Cambodia, La Vie Residences is a freehold luxury condominium developed by Singapore-based property company YUEN Development Co Pte ,Ltd.La Vie Residences is a 17 storey freehold condominium with 180 residential units and has a built-up area of 280,000 sqft. The residential development consist of 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms units offering views of the Tonle Sap & Mekong river.
A project that shows the REAL Cambodia at the Middle of Phnom Pehn, where the CBD is minutes away and right at the heart of the City of the Future, CCV district.
Showcasing the how this project can be visualise.
Thank to Chahaya Group.
Back to top
La Vie Residences ( Rental Guarantee )
18% Guarantee Rental Return Package Available!
With only 180 Residential units for sale, La Vie Residences is a feasible investment strategy for optimising rental yields and value for your diverse real estate investment portfolio.
La Vie Residences is ideally located at the heart of Chroy Changvar Penisula ~ the most sought-after address in Phnom Penh.
Don’t Miss the Chance of owning a unit at La Vie Residences with TonLe Sap River view or Mekong River view.
La Vie Residences – PRICE
USD $121,888 for One Bedroom
USD $210,888 for Two Bedroom
USD $258,888 for Three Bedroom
La Vie Residences is opened for Booking Now in singapore !! Register now to enjoy:-
- Enjoy 2% VVIP Early Bird Discount.
- 18% (6% x 3yrs) Guaranteed Rental Returns.
- Optional 42% (7% x 3+3yrs) GRR
- Free Return Air Ticket to Phnom Penh Cambodia (Terms & Conditions Apply).
- Priority on selection of Choice Units.
Why La Vie Residences?
- Well located at Chroy Changvar Penisula; undergoing major transformation into City of the Future, Cambodia. Go with the government plan
- Boutique size project of 180 units, rare is precious.
- Full condominium facilities.
- Mekong River and Chroy Changvar River view.
- 18% Gurantee Rental Return for the next 3 years by developer.
- It is developed by Singapore owned real estate developer registered in Cambodia; YUEN Development Co. Ltd.
- Attractive price start from USD$121,888 only!
La Vie Residences Information
|Developer||Yuen Development Co.Ltd ( CAHAYA )|
|Total Nos of Units||180 Units|
|Expected TOP Date||March 2019 ( Approximate )|
|Location||National Road No.6A, No.14, Village no 3, Sangkat Chroy Changvar, Khan Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia.|
|Site Area||2,253 sqm|
|Total Gross Area||26,511.72 sqm|
|Project Information||La Vie Residences is a 17-storey 180-unit freehold condominium slated for launch first quarter 2015. Flanking Phnom Penh’s city-centre and surrounded by sweeping vistas of the famed Mekong River and Tonle Sap, La Vie Residences is strategically located alongside upcoming shopping malls offering a full suite of international retail and restaurant brands, banking and medical amenities. Residents can expect exclusive access to La Vie’s round-the-clock barbecue pit, fully equipped gym and swimming pool. Each residential unit comes decked with generous spaces and top-of-the-line fittings and fixtures. Oversized windows play on natural light during the day whilst offering spectacular vistas of the city in the night.|
|Recreational Facilities||1st Storey: Lobby/Mezzanine Carpark2nd to 4th Storey: Carpark
5th Storey: Swimming pool, Gym, Function Room, Playground, BBQ Pit
6th to 17th floor: Apartments
18th floor: Roof Deck Garden
|Car Park Lot||156|
|Defects Liability||12 Months|
|Vendor Solicitor||Rajah & Tann Sok & Heng|
|Maintenance Fees||Approximately 0.50 to 0.80 USD per sqm based on nett area. Does not include carpark.
Carpark approximately $60 per month(TBC upon TOP)
|Floor to Floor Height||1st Storey: 10.00 M
2nd to 4th Storey: 2.80 MM&E Floor: 2.10 M
5th Storey: 6.00 M
6th to 17 Storey: 3.50 M
|Related Information||1st Boutique Development in Phnom Penh-Unique architectural design with high ceilings at lobby, facilities area etc-Priced to sell, most affordable new launch in Chroy Changvar Prime Location Chroy Changvar-Upcoming OCIC City of the Future-OCIC City of the Future includes vibrant commercial hubs, Prominent Business Zoning, Tourist Destination, exclusive living and working zones and green living areas-Walking distance to Bijoux Mall, Kitahara Hospital, Norton International University and Sokha Hotel-10 mins to Naga World Casino, AEON Mall and CBD Area (5 mins when future bridge is built)-30 mins to Phnom Penh International Airport|
|Rental Guarantee||18% for 3 years|
|Fee & Tax||Legal Fees USD $1000 upwards for Cambodian Laywer(50% absorbed by developer)
Transfer Tax4% of property value payable upon handover (Transfer fee for hard title)
Property Tax 0.1% per annum (value determined by Immovable Property Assessment Committee)
Rental Tax10% per annum on gross rental (Residents)14% per annum (Non-Resident Withholding Tax)
|Booking Fee||USD $1500 or SGD $2100 payable via Credit Card or Remittance (non-refundable if buyer withdraws from sale)|
|Exercising of SPA||30% of Purchase Price less USD $1500/or SGD $2100 within 14 days from date of Booking/Reservation Form|
La Vie Residences – Address
National Road No. 6A, No. 14, Village no. 3, Sangkat Chroy Changvar, Khan Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia
- 30 min drive to Phnom Penh International Airport
- 15 mins drive to Naga World & Aeon Mall
- 5mins walk to Upcoming Shopping Centre
Level 5th – Swimming Pool, Gym, Function Room, Playground, BBQ Pit.
Level 6th-17th Residential Units
La Vie Residences – News
Chroy Changvar, City of the Future is Known as the New Economic Hub AEC integration in 2015.
There are Four Phases of development for Chroy Changvar.
Phase 1 (2015-2017):
Commercial Hub, Low Rise Apartments for Government Officials, Close Proximity to Existing Market.
Phase 2 (2017-2019):
Developing City Landmark, all inclusive residences, infrastructures & Amenities, services and greeen area.
New Chroy Changvar Bridge – connecting witn Ton Le Sap River.
Creating Riverine Complexes and Residences, World-Class MICE and Tourist Attractions.
Initiating Vibrant Business Zone with Completed Services and Facilities to bring Chroy Changvar to the leading Business District of Cambodia.
Why Invest in Cambodia
Cambodia has undergone a drastic change from an under developed country to a widely urbanized Kingdom due to massive developments and improvements in the different sectors.
The contributing factors to this growth are mainly the government’s pro-business policies which leads to the influx of foreign investors in the different business sectors such as;
- Offices / Commercial Market
- Residential & Housing Market
- Retail Market
- Industrial Market
- Agricultural Market
General Facts on Cambodia
- Capital City : Phnom Penh
- Area : 181,035 km2
- Population : Approximately 15 million (1.2m in PP)
- GDP : Average 6% per annum for past decade
- Key industries : Tourism, textile & garment, natural gas, agriculture, construction, timber
- Currency : Riel (CR), US Dollar (US$)
- US$1 = 4,000 KHR
- Membership : UN, IMF, WTO, ASEAN
14 Reasons To Invest In Cambodia Property
1. STRONG GDP Growth
2. Young & Inexpensive workforce
- Among Asia lowest work force
- Abundance of willing and trainable work force
- Rising literacy rate has surpass 75%
3. Prime location in one of the fastest growing region in the world
- Sandwiched between 2 larger, more developed economics (Thailand & Vietnam) facilitating economic spillover
- Midway between china and India
- Along the Gulf of Thailand providing the country with ease of access to maritime trade
4. Rising productivity
5. Stable politics
- Prime Minster has held power since 1985
- Several minsters are also long serving and experience
6. Pro-Business government and favorable investment climate
- 100% Foreign ownership, except land
- Attractive investment incentives
- No Capital Gain Tax
7. Increasing trade integration
- WTO member since 2004
- ASEAN membership offers regional trade benefits
- Duty free or preferential export access to most developed economies
8. Improving transport connectivity
- All key road and bridge links with neighboring countries have been or will soon be upgraded
- Railroad system is being rehabilitated
- Container sea port in Sihanoukville has been modernized and expanded
- River port in Phnom Penh is being relocated and enlarged to better access
- Vietnam’s new deep sea ports
- Three international airports have been opened
9. Lower costs in telecoms and internet
- Hyper-competition in mobile and internet sectors has cut user costs
- New hydropower and coal-fired power plants underway will replace oil-based generation and cut energy costs
10. Untapped natural resources and land
- Fertile land for production and processing of agricultural commodities
- Aquaculture and livestock farming and processing potential
- Abundant mineral deposits await mining
- Off-shore oil and gas reserves
- World-class tourism sites (beaches, islands, history, culture, nature)
11. Underpenetrated, growing domestic consumer market
- Exceptionally youthful demographics ensures rising domestic demand (61% of Cambodians are under 25 years old; median age: 21)
- Workforce participation, household formation, and urbanization will all show robust growth over the next decade
- Per capita GDP and purchasing power has more than doubled over the past decade and will continue to rise
- Emerging import substitution opportunities in various industries
Exchange Rate & Foreign Exchange Reserve
12. Unleveraged financial position
- Relatively low levels of sovereign, corporate, and consumer debt
- Well capitalized, conservative banking system
- No tradition of government bailouts and subsidies (Surprisingly rare in today’s world)
13. Frontier Market
- 1st Mover’s Advantage!
14. Fast-Growing Central Business District
If you have missed…
The Hong Kong Property Boom 20 years ago…
The Shanghai Property Boom 15 years ago…
The Singapore Property Boom 10 years ago…
The Malaysia Property Boom 5 years ago…
Don’t miss the Cambodia Property Boom Now
Do You Know?
Land prices in Phnom Penh’s city central districts
went up by 20% (commercial) & 30% (residential) in 2014 alone….